During the wedding ceremony, a bridal gown is worn by the bride which makes the bride even more beautiful. Depending on the caste as well as culture a bridal gown Singapore is chosen. That’s why weddings are usually regarded as religious events.
The costume of the bride is also influenced by religion. Although bridal gown Singapore should be chosen according to the body types which can perfectly suit her style and comfort.
How to choose a bridal gown according to one’s body type?
Below is the guide which can assist:-
- Ballgown – This gown tops the preference of pear-shaped bodies. Since such a gown helps in accentuating the waist by providing coverage to the bride’s lower half of the body.
- Sheath – Another name for this gown is trumpet style gown. Its length is commendable. The skirt flares towards the outside and the bridal resembles the figure like an hourglass.
- Empire – An empire gown features the waistline upward and the flow of the dress is more outwards. The brides having a pear or rectangle-shaped body should opt for it.
- Mermaid – It fits best on an inverted triangle shaped body. It gives the look of a mermaid to the bride. The bride looks more dreamy and attractive.
- A-line – This gown can be a perfect choice for many body types. Brides having rectangle, pear or apple body shapes can freely wear it.
These are some of the types of popular bridal gown which can perfectly suit the preference of the bride.